Venue Team Leader - Operations
Are you our next operations extraordinaire? We require a hard working, self motivated, intuitive person to deliver a top notch venue for our users. Never a dull moment in the events industry, you will work alongside a variety of events such as regular user sports, expos, concerts, and much more!
The following attributes are necessary:
- Physically fit - as the moving of heavy equipment is required.
- Attention to detail – able to read set up instructions and complete with limited supervision
- Customer service – Pettigrew Green Arena is a hive of activity with sports, EIT classes, and Sport Hawkes Bay keeping people coming and going. Our operations staff are the face of PGA and need to deliver excellent customer service to all public.
- Sound knowledge of H&S – it is our responsibility to ensure the venue and activities in the venue do not pose a safety risk to the public.
- Flexible hours – We require someone willing to work nights, occasional weekends and early mornings.
- Natural Leadership - Our permanent operations staff are required to manage and lead casual staff and volunteers so some leadership skills are required.
Please find a full job description here
All application forms must be emailed along with a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd February
Pettigrew Green Arena is the sports and events hub of Hawke’s Bay. We require strong, motivated individuals to supplement our team during event season.
Tasks may include:
Laying/picking up carpet
Setting up tables and chair
Prepping venue for the Taylor Hawks Season
General cleaning duties
If you would like to be considered as an on-call casual worker please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com