Venue Team Leader - Operations
Are you our next operations extraordinaire? We require a hard working, self motivated, intuitive person to deliver a top notch venue for our users. Never a dull moment in the events industry, you will work alongside a variety of events such as regular user sports, expos, concerts, and much more!
The following attributes are necessary:
- Physically fit - as the moving of heavy equipment is required.
- Attention to detail – able to read set up instructions and complete with limited supervision
- Customer service – Pettigrew Green Arena is a hive of activity with sports, EIT classes, and Sport Hawkes Bay keeping people coming and going. Our operations staff are the face of PGA and need to deliver excellent customer service to all public.
- Sound knowledge of H&S – it is our responsibility to ensure the venue and activities in the venue do not pose a safety risk to the public.
- Flexible hours – We require someone willing to work nights, occasional weekends and early mornings.
- Natural Leadership - Our permanent operations staff are required to manage and lead casual staff and volunteers so some leadership skills are required.
Please find a full job description here
All application forms must be emailed along with a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st March
Arena Gym Casual Fitness instructor
Pettigrew Green Arena Gym is a community friendly training facility designed to cater to all ages and abilities. Pettigrew Green Arena Gym is a high-performance facility that has one of the best functional zones in Hawke’s Bay. Located inside the Pettigrew Green Arena which was built as a multi-purpose Sport & Entertainment Centre, which plays host to concerts, sporting events, expos, conferences & dinners.
Position: Casual Fitness Instructor
Q. Are you looking for an exciting position in the Fitness Industry?
Q. Are you self-motivated, reliable & dedicated to exceptional customer care?
Q. Are you committed to helping others reach their goals?
Q. Are you available to work on a casual/flexible basis?
And have you got the following skills & attributes?
• Enthusiasm and the desire to succeed in the fitness industry
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• A ‘can do’ attitude to customer relationship management
• The ability to instruct, motivate and inspire others
• Hold or are working towards an appropriate tertiary qualification and / or relevant working experience in the fitness industry
• Flexibility to work shift hours, including evenings and weekends
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a great team then we have a position just for you!
Click here for a Position Description and Application Form
Email with CV & cover letter to: Izaea.email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Pettigrew Green Arena is the sports and events hub of Hawke’s Bay. We require strong, motivated individuals to supplement our team during event season.
Tasks may include:
Laying/picking up carpet
Setting up tables and chair
Prepping venue for the Taylor Hawks Season
General cleaning duties
If you would like to be considered as an on-call casual worker please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org